A term to register in the Library, is a properly completed and signed reader declaration, ID card and:
- For employees of the US and the EU: proof of employment or a valid employee ID card, for the retired employees of US and the UE - certificate from the home University confirming retirement;
- For undergraduate and graduate students of the US and the EU: if the home institution issues traditional indexes - student/PhD student ID card and the index of the current admission to a next semester, if the home institution does not issue the traditional index - valid student/ PhD student ID card;
- For readers mentioned in § 2 point 3 the first sentence: an index or a student card with the current admission to semester, including his alma mater library stamp (if the school issues traditional indexes) and student/PhD student ID card;
- For postgraduate students of the US and the UE: a student card or certificate of participation;
- For other persons: confirmation of introducing library deposit.
- The formalities relating to the registration of the document must be made in person.