For books located in open storehouses (so called free access) readers do not send any orders. It is enough to:
- select the volume on the shelf (no red dot),
- then to self register books on the account using special devices (self-borrowing device, called selfcheck) or to use traditional circulation desk, which is located on level 0.
- attention! A reader does not have an option to borrow two identical editions of the same title.
Books from open space can be ordered during closing hours of the library, i.e. from Monday to Saturday from 8.00 p.m. to 7.00 a.m. next day, on Sundays and on holidays. Ordered publications should be collected from Lending Desk within 7 days (if books are not collected within this period, reader's account will be blocked for a period of 14 days). Books available only on site are excluded from ordering.
For books stored in closed storehouses
Books stored in closed storehouses are ordered with use of the computer catalogue available 24 hours a day and should be collected at the circulation desk within 7 days (in the case of failure to report at that time for the materials ordered, the reader's account is blocked for a period of 14 days).
Return of borrowed works can be made:
- through a drop box located outside the building, available 24 hours a day; Attention! To use the drop box, a student ID card or an employee card activated as a library card is required. Activation can be made at the circulation desk on level 0. The drop box will not accept books from blocked accounts and books for which the return date has expired.
- at the circulation desk, level 0, Monday to Saturday: 8.00 am - 8.00 pm.